|Item Page: Spoiler Warning.
This is a page describing an item in detail, and thus it may reveal plot or quest details. Spoilers will not be hidden from view, although the Itembox itself shouldn't contain any.
|This long iron wand, its surface engraved with swirling flames, is the Wand of Dragonfire -- the powerful weapon wielded by the legendary knight Zardruzin. Little is known about this artifact.|
|Note: This item can be Used in combat|
From the advices you're given in-game, you're supposed to USE the Wand of Dragonfire to vanquish Jirin-Nol a last time in the Vault of the Iron Dragon, but that adventure is not available yet (Last Updated October 16th 2009: Still not available).
After you obtain it, the Wand of Dragonfire starts showing on your Items list in combat. If you use it, you get a message like this:
- A deafening roar fills the air as a powerful breath of fire explodes from the tip of your iron wand. Your enemy is consumed by the ravaging flames, taking XXX points of damage...
During the Recharge Period, the message changes to:
- The Wand of Dragonfire sputters lifelessly.
- When used in combat, it causes damage to your foe. (range of 76-324 attested)
- You also attack your enemy with your weapon according to the combat button you choose (Normal, Aggressive, or Defensive)
- It has a Recharge Period (i.e. a period of time between uses in which its power is not available)
- Normally, it takes 2 hours to be able to use it again (used to be 1 hour, which changed at some time during October of 2009).
- During Challenges, it can only be used only once every Challenge Attempt (so if you start a Challenge, and use it early on, you won't be able to use it in the higher levels even if it takes over one or two hours to get there).