Though once a military headquarters for the Tysian army, it is currently the residence of Thane Pyrond and his most loyal supporters. Trynd Keep is located on the eastern part of Trithik.
- You can store your items (up to 50 items can be stored, theoretically, although the item limit by dwelling has not been enforced yet).
- It is a SAFE place, and from here you can choose to Explore the realms at random
You can also:
- Stroll in the courtyard: You can see the Watcher (wearing a wide-brimmed leather hat).
- Pay a visit to Thane Pyrond: You can sell your Pouch Of Emeralds to him. He also may have several quests for you.
- Examine the books on the shelves: If you have Lore 20+, you can learn more about Trynd Keep (This is a loose end).
- Relax in front of the fireplace. You may get visitors.
- And of course you can return to Trithik (leads you back Eastern Trithik in front of the Keep gates).
|The Kingdom of Tysa|