|This page contains spoilers.
This page contains information that may reveal plot or quest details. This information is part of the primary content of this page, and so has not been hidden from view.
This main rewards of this scenario are:
|Leaving this scenario will cause it to reset.|
This is basically a hack & slash scenario, and is available to all players.
See Battlegrounds Challenges for information, key concepts, tips & rewards common to all Challenges.
Game Information Edit
- Type: Combat
- Object: Earn a spot on the leaderboard for this challenge by winning as many consecutive combats as you can.
- Standard Victory: Defeat a single undead creature in combat.
- Entry Fee
- The Caves of Westwold
The following information is specific to this challenge, and differs from the "common" information accordingly:
- Foes' Difficulty Progression:
- Stamina Points start at 39 and increase by +4 at each new level (i.e. SP = 35 + level*4).
- To hit is 9+ at MR 36, and your MR has to increase by +1 at each new level to keep it that way. That is -- enemy MR starts at 36 and increase by +1 at each new level (i.e. MR = 35 + level). See Combat.
- More frequent and damaging Specials, see table below.
- The "Winged Bone Champions" are confirmed to have a low resistance to magic. It is assumed that all of the more difficult opponents (i.e. level 80 and above) also have some resistance to magic
- Level Skips
- require combat vs an Ironbone Marauder (with a varying number of arms - 3, 4 or 5). The Marauders have more Stamina than normal enemies. I just killed one that had 393 Stamina, skipped a few levels, and then fought an enemy with 375 Stamina (thank you, black orb!). MR rating is slightly higher too, about 2 or 3 points.
- bypass 2-4 levels (combats AND rewards, if any)
- after defeating the Marauder you do have the option not to take the bypass but then you will have to fight the standard opponent for the same level
- Ghostly Young Woman - An apparition
- To succeed at taking her hand, you must beat 60 on 1-100 + Spirit + Mind + Aura. Best success chance = 100% (Changed by GM on 11/01/09).
- By far the most rewarding Random Encounter of the Challenges, this rare encounter grants you a variable amount of experience to All Skills and Powers. See the table below for available rewards.
- Additional Random Encounters: Blue Orb, Black Orb. See here for the details.
- See Key Concepts on the Challenges page for tips common to all Challenges.
- At lower levels, the Level Skip from Iron Bone Marauder challenges should be avoided because they circumvent easy rewards. However, at higher levels they can be advantageous...
- See Rewards on the Challenges page for rewards common to all Challenges.
- Every 5th Level Attained: 24, 32, 48 or 64 general experience
Added table to determine what the deal is with special damage--Fireblade2 20:42, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
|1-4||Staggering Skeleton||36-39||39-51||0 in 4 rounds||0 in 3 rounds|
|5-9||Skeletal Warrior||40-44||55-71||0 in 6 rounds||0 in 4 rounds|
|10-14||Helmed Skeletal Warrior||45-49||75-91||7||0 in 7 rounds||1 in 9 rounds|
|15-19||Chainclad Skeleton||50-54||95-111||0 in 9 rounds||0 in 5 rounds|
|20-24||Axe-Wielding Skeleton||55-59||115-131||12||0 in 11 rounds||1 in 9 rounds|
|25-29||Skeletal Pikeman||60-64||135-151||11||0 in 9 rounds||1 in 7 rounds|
|30-34||Skeletal Swordsman||65-69||155-171||0 in 11 rounds||0 in 7 rounds|
|35-39||Bone Defender||70-74||175-191||15||0 in 15 rounds||1 in 10 rounds|
|40-44||Skeletal Champion||75-79||195-211||18||0 in 17 rounds||2 in 16 rounds|
|45-49||Skeleton Lord||80-84||215-231||13||0 in 18 rounds||2 in 13 rounds|
|50-54||Armoured Skeletal Champion||85-89||235-251||13||0 in 20 rounds||2 in 15 rounds|
|70-74||Four-Armed Skeletal Warrior||105-109||315-331|
|75-79||Winged Bone Champion||110-114||335-351|
|80-84||Horned Fleshless Horror||115-119||355-371|
|90-94||Caped Skeletal Avenger||125-129||395-411|
|95-99||Skeletal Warrior Lord||130-134||415-431|
|100-185||Glowing Skeletal Commander||135-139||435-451|
Originally both the Ghostly Woman and the Healing Orb required 100+ to pass the check. This was changed on 20.07.2009.