The southern section of the Kingdom of Tysa, also known as The Thanelands.
Not yet playable. See Syr.
Thanevale, the Valley of the Thanes, is a broad, thickly forested vale in Southern Tysa that is named in honour of the kingdom's Thanes. At the far end of the vale, up against the southern reaches of the Felrundin Range, sits the walled city of Syr—one of the most influencial (and wealthiest) cities in all of Tysa. One road, the Thane's Pike, runs from the gates of Syr to the mouth of the valley.
- Main article: Wintereye Lake
Garsmyn the Horse Trader Edit
- Main article: Garsmyn the Horse Trader
The Copper WoodEdit
- Main article: The Copper Wood
Vault of the Iron DragonEdit
- Main article: Vault of the Iron Dragon
The Longspur Downs Edit
- Main article: The Longspur Downs
|The Kingdom of Tysa|