|Quest Page: Spoiler Warning.
This is a page describing a single quest in detail, and thus it may (and probably will) reveal plot or quest details. Spoilers will not be hidden from view. For a spoiler-free description of the quest (including difficulty and prerequisites), go here.
|Note: This quest is no longer available. There was a possibility to affect your powers.|
This is one of the Startup Scenarios
Be a good adventurer and return the blue gemstone.
- You have an (optional, if you flee you can skip it) encounter with some undead.
- Then you find a hut. Using Divination (20+) will tell you it's evil and watched. You can ignore the hut (skipping the rewarding part) or investigate it.
- If you investigate the hut you'll encounter an undead menace. Skipping it skips the rewards.
- After the battle, you'll find a man who wants the gemstone. You can:
- Flee (you keep the gem, which has no known use outside this quest)
- Refuse to hand it over. You face two waves of undead:
- Give the gemstone to the man. He'll throw a spell on you, and when you wake up you'll have:
Absolutely dependent on choices, see walkthrough.