|Quest Page: Spoiler Warning.
This is a page describing a single quest in detail, and thus it may (and probably will) reveal plot or quest details. Spoilers will not be hidden from view. For a spoiler-free description of the quest (including difficulty and prerequisites), go here.
A short 'exterminator's quest' during another farm infestation...
Use your powers (or skills, for fewer (!) XP) when prompted by the available options, take matters into your own hands, instead of letting the army deal with them, and turn left in the passage in order to confront the beast head-on, for maximum XP rewards.
- 16 XP to Elementalism / Fortification, or 8 XP to Archery, if used against Large Thurn-Worm
- First encounter with Ancient Thurn-Worm (9+ at MR 46-50 , 110 SP), It retreats after losing ~60% of its SP pool, therefore: no XP earned.
- If you choose to let the Tysian army deal with it:
- 32 General XP and end of the adventure
- If you choose to pursue it:
- 8 XP to Woodsmanship / Divination if used to determine the path the worm took.
- Ancient Thurn-Worm, second encounter:
- Completion reward
- 128 general XP after defeating it.
Listed in the Adventure Log as "The ancient thurn-worm".