|Quest Page: Spoiler Warning.
This is a page describing a single quest in detail, and thus it may (and probably will) reveal plot or quest details. Spoilers will not be hidden from view. For a spoiler-free description of the quest (including difficulty and prerequisites), go here.
General Information Edit
Fighting yields slightly more experience.
This adventure is a short and simple encounter. You have just one choice to make:
- If you ask the men to leave the old man alone he puts the trio to sleep and you finish the encounter with no trouble
- If you attempt to drive off the three men, then you knock down one of them and fight the other two: 2 Cudgel-Wielding Men (Subduing fight, 9+ at MR ??-62 , 40 SP, 5+ XP), can't
FLEE. After defeating them the three men leave and you finish the encounter with no further trouble
- 5+ combat experience if you fight the men
- 128 general experience for completion
- You learn the location of Shadowglen in Bentlimb Wood (special location you can return to, you don't have to explore to find it)